Tuesday, August 08, 2006

vacation time!

Ahhh after some time I'm soon to be off again for a long vacation. This time I'm heading to India with my dad. Will be concentrating on the North. Will be following a tour organised by a family friend. Think its gonna be about 16 of us out of which we personally know 6 of em'. Hope the group will be good. Not some typical old bags. Hehe. The tour will visit about 3 hillstations, the city of Delhi, Agra for the Taj Mahal and Jaipur for all the majestic castles. Am praying it won't be raining since its the tail end of the of monsoon season in India. Also am praying I won't get any tummy problems as I've been advised by many to be careful over there. Gotta pay attention to what I drink and eat.

Hmmm its gonna be about 1 week plus before I'm off. Getting all excited di. Can't wait. Hope this week goes by quick! =)

No comments: