Thursday, September 07, 2006

quotes from mother teresa...

Got a powerpoint presentation via email on meaningful quotes from Mother Teresa, undeniably the most compassionate and loved person in the world. Below are my favourites.

“The most terrible poverty is loneliness and the feeling of being unloved.”

“There is more hunger in the world for love and appreciation than for bread.”


"Abortion is murder in the womb ... A child is a gift of God. If you do not want him, give him to me."

“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.”


"Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing."

"At the end of our lives, we will not be judged by how many diplomas we have received, how much money we have made or how many great things we have done. We will be judged by ‘I was hungry and you gave me to eat.' 'I was naked and you clothed me.' 'I was homeless and you took me in.'"

No comments: