Friday, May 16, 2008

mega mac...

Am sure most of you are aware of the heavy advertising by Mickey D's recently in relation to their iconic 'Big Mac'. All you gotta do is recite the Big Mac Chant within' 4s and you got yaself a free Big Mac. Sounds like sweet deal right? Sadly its easier said than done!

"Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun."

I tried reciting it to myself a few times but couldn't manage 4s or even close to that for that matter, so I decided to give the challenge a pass. Instead I was more interested in trying out the Mega Mac (RM9.99). Just imagine DOUBLE the yummy goodness of a Big Mac. *drooool*

Finally after almost 2 weeks of the promotion I got my hands on one. Check out the nice oversized box the burger came in. Enticing no?!

Usually when I order Big Mac they make a bad job of preparing it. It turns up all messy and lopsided. Surprisingly though this came neat and nice. Damn it smelled soooo good. Always did love the smell of a Big Mac, which to me is a definative scent of McDs, apart from their golden french fries of course.

So how was it? Firstly it was one hellave challenge to just get one bite! LOL. It tasted alright. Double the meat and cheese. Sadly little low on the special sauce. After about half way through, it hit me. This was overkill. I did manage to finish it but I doubt I'll order it again. The regular Big Mac will do for me. ;)

No comments: