Tuesday, February 22, 2005

what a weekend...

Boy what a weekend I had. First there was this meeting at work which went a wee bit longer than expected. Can you imagine people complaining about doing work? I mean I understand about over working or something but to actually complain about doing work is beyond me. Anyways after that had a film shoot at some remote location. Not really remote but considering I got lost and had to drive for an hour just to find it (within the same area mind you). I have considered it REMOTE. It was for some new show coming on Astro about cars. So our car club (which I will write about one day) is going to be featured. Never knew how tiring it can be especially with the heat and all. Hopefully the show actually airs and not dissappear due to budget issues or something. After that I was too pooped to do anything else and knocked out. Sunday was much better though. Woke up early to get my car sound proofed by a friend. In between had to go so a colleague's place for Chinese New Year lunch. Damn was her mother in law a great cook. Still can taste the food in my mouth. *Droool*. After lunch had to pick up my ride and head for our car club's commitee meeting. That didn't last that long and before you know it I was sitting down in front of some nicely marinated and spicy pork chops. *Droool* . After the scrumptuous dinner, my parents and I went to visit my cousin who just had twins about 2 weeks back. Babies can be so soothing at times. They look so sweet and fragile. Oblivious to their surroundings. What a life they lead as well. Wake up, eat and back to sleep. Then repeat every 4 hours or so. If only life was like this for me. But then I might be too huge after awhile to actually BE alive!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell us the showtime of your car show and will it be somethin like american idol but with cars instead of microphone

Vixstarr said...

i think i still am as cute as a baby... :D