Saturday, July 02, 2005

new baby in town...

Finally after a long wait I was able to pick up the new gal in my life. Got a call from my sales agent with the good news that she was ready. Headed over immediately to the dealership and there she was. All spick and span. She looked very much better than I had expected. Did a quick run through to make sure she wasn't scared or damaged in any way. Thanked my sales agent for her good and efficient work and headed straight to Klang. Guess why? For some new rims and tyres of cause. If I delayed that I wouldn't get a good offer on my original rims and tyres so I decided to do it immediately. Didn't really have time this weekend as well coz I had plans to head over to Malacca.

Now my baby is sitting pretty at home with new 16 inchers and slick tyres. Sadly I won't be able to drive her around this weekend but we have loads of time to get to know one another. I'm just happy that I finally got her after waiting for so freaking long. I'll post up some pics when I get good shots of her. Damn batteries have run dry. =(

1 comment:

aliceyuka said...

picture picture