Monday, July 25, 2005

bad news after a fun trip...

Don't you just hate it when you return after a good trip only to receive bad news! Well this just happened to me. I got home from a fun road trip with some mates only to hear not one but 2 bad news. First being my brand new car has a slight scratch on it. Being a person that loves his car more than himself at times, it tore me up. Damn. Thankfully it wasn't deep and not very noticeable as well. Sigh. I guess we all need some slight scratches right. Can't keep it in tip top condition all the time. The 2nd bad news was that the Sri Lanka tour that I had plan to go for in August got cancelled. All because a handful of the others backed out due to some fears that there might be some rebel activity soon. Can't really blame them I guess. Sigh. I was really looking forward to heading back to my roots to see the sights and see how they live. Now I gotta wait till things die down and also another tour is planned. Sigh. I'm heading to bed right now. *Yaaaawn* Will blog about the trip soon enuff. G'nite.

No comments: