Friday, September 23, 2005

seven whaa??

I just got tagged by Poopie. Here goes...

7 things that scare me:
1. Being mugged 2. Dumb drivers 3. Putting on weight 4. Failing 5. Ghosts 6. Being lonely 7. Darkness

7 things that I like most:
1. Chocolate 2. Music 3. A good movie 4. Driving 5. Coney dog with cheese *drool* 6. Jokes 7. Ice Lemon Tea

7 important things in my room:
1. My PC 2. All my music CDs 3. Poochie and Bubu Bear 4. My graduation photo thingy 5. Aiwa Mini HiFi 6. All the Photo Albums 7. My comfy bed!

7 random facts about me:
1. I'm overweight 2. I'm bored of my job 3. I don't seem to get enough sleep 4. Life is good yet crappy at the same time 5. I miss the life in US 6. I hate the heat 7. I want a dog

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Honeymoon in Maldives 2. Own a successful company 3. Buy a spanking new BMW 4. Join the Mile High Club *wink* 5. Fly in First Class 6. Have a ONS (One Night Stand) 7. Cruise to Alaska

7 things I can do:
1. Swim 2. Lie convincingly 3. Cook (not just edible but tasty too) 4. Make people laugh 5. Be alone 6. Watch 4 movies in a row (i'm aiming for more but since i started working, watching even 1 freaking movie is an accomplishment) 7. Impersonations (at times that is and not famous ppl by the way)

7 things I can’t do:
1. Dance 2. Sing (at least in tune that is) 3. Read a book in a day 4. Fly (tried once but ended up having stitches on my chin) 5. Play a musical instrument (farting not counted ya) 6. Ride a motorcycle (would love to one day) 7. Loose weight (seems easier to put on but i'm trying my best aight)

7 things I say the most:
1. “Morning” 2. “What?” 3. “Period” (you gotta be part of my office to understand that) 4. “Another jug please.” 5. “What the fuck?” 6. “Helpdesk going down.” (again you gotta be part of my office) 7. “Aight”

7 celebrity crushes:
1. Jessica Alba 2. Eva Longoria 3. Aishwarya Rai 4. Shu Qi 5. Kirsten Dunst 6. Aaliyah *RIP* 7. Mya

7 people who could do this:
Ah Bald, Hibernating Bear, Bubu, James, Devan and thats it. My mates don't blog la!

5 comments:

Mojam said...

Damn... I got tagged.....

Excaliber said...

y joe? Y did u tag me? lol..

aliceyuka said...

One night stand? ..really?

Anonymous said...

eh how come u don't say that panties proverb you always used to spout? (sorry, for the life of me I can't remember that in detail something about wedgies or knots issit?)

and yeah ONS - really bunnie?

sbd18 said...

panties thing doesn't fly here la dear...so i stopped using it...don't like getting those duhh looks...

about the ONS...whats wrong? hehe...