Friday, March 31, 2006

mobile gaming nigga...

Woo Hoo. I finally got it. I just picked up my very own Sony PSP. A black, shiny and sleek powderful gaming machine. OMG I can't wait to get home and play it. Sadly I bought it like an hour or so before work starts so I haven't even had the chance to charge it. Its still nicely wrapped and sitting on my bed. I feel like a freaking kid before Christmas morning. Even got myself a second hand game about an hour earlier. Now I have 2 games to meddle around with, Fifa 2006 and SSX On Tour. I know I know all sporty games but I just got the damn thing. Gimme some time to scout around. I actually want Daxter which is a great adventure game but sadly no second hand units out there. Patience is the key. Wait for someone else to get bored with it and sell it off. Hehe. Thats the only way to survive with PSP since we are forced to play original games.

Sigh. The damn time is moving so slow. Tick tock tick tock. I got like an hour and 5 minutes more. Arrggghhh. I can't take this!!

No comments: