Monday, November 13, 2006

annual dinner...

Finally after 3 fucking years I got to attend my company's annual dinner. It wasn't much to shout about but with the right company we manage to make it good for ourselves. Guess its also due to the free flow of beers. Hehe. It felt like a Chinese wedding dinner as most of the time we just went around yum seng 'ing like there was no tommorrow. It was trips between the tables to the bar. Till of course they decided to stop serving beers. Hehe. I think our tables practically ran the tap dry. Dammit it should be free flow all night. After all it was our 35th Anniversary right?!

After dinner we proceeded to this club called Rain which is behind Burger King and Projet in Sri Hartamas. Part of Modestos. It was empty but before you know it we had it filled up. It was great to have the club all to ourselves. By the end of the night we were all sloshed. Most of us can't even recall what happened. I did something I never do, even I can't believe it. I danced! LOL. Sadly I can't remember most of it but from the looks of it, I was pretty impressive. Hehe. Think something must have come over me.

Boy it sure was a good night although sadly I can't remember bits and pieces of it. Been awhile since we had such a good time. Gotta get together with the mates more often. Although I could do without the morning hangover. LOL. Thankfully no vomitting fits just an upset tummy. Phew...





No comments: