Tuesday, November 14, 2006

another phone?!

I know I know. Always said I won't simply change my phone. Somehow I suddenly had this urge to get a new phone and its done. Have already ordered it and should be getting it sometime this week. Can't wait really. Hehe. Another new toy to play with. Still sticking with Motorolas though. Was considering Sony Ericsson since I wanted a music based phone but I never did like their interface. So have decided on getting a Motorola ROKR E2. Plus its almost identical to my existing Motorola E398. Now I have to find a waterfish to offload my current phone. Hehe...


My old man was also itchy on getting a new phone. So I decided to get him what he wanted which was a basic phone with radio feature plus gotta be a Nokia. So another new addition to the family is the Nokia 6030. Hope he'll be happy with it...


No comments: