Wednesday, November 22, 2006

stupid airport...

What a freaking long day yesterday. My uncle who came down from UK was returning home while my dad was coming back from China. One was leaving at 11.45pm while the other returning at 1.30am. As expected I had to hang about in the airport throughout cos it would cost more to make 2 rounds. Got there around 10pm and got my uncle checked in. He went through the immigration around 11.15pm and I was left alone to loiter. Went and got myself a magazine and also brought along my Nintendo DS to pass the time.

All was good for the first hour and half. Then the boredom kicked in. The place was cold and quiet as most of those around were transit passengers and were mostly asleep. Luckily before I knew it, it was already 1.30am. Went downstairs to the Arrival Hall only to find out there isn't any fucking information on my dad's flight. Damn Shenzhen Airlines. Didn't even know such an airline existed. I mean it was displayed to arrive at 1.30am but thats it. No other information what so ever. No delay or arrived or retimed message. Stupid information counter was useless, all they know is what the damn monitor says. Hellave informative huh. Ended up roaming around aimlessly till about 3.45am when their flight finally landed. Only when my dad got out of the Arrival Hall did the stupid display showed that the flight had landed. Can you beat that?! LOL. And to think my dad was one of the last few that walked out. Sigh. Hellave world class airport I tell you.

Sigh. So at the end of it I spent 6 fucking hours in KLIA and spent quite a bit. RM17 for parking and RM12 just for a fucking value meal. Arrggghh. Used to think it was an impressive airport but not anymore. Maybe for short visits to impress tourist. Think I'll stop rambling now. Just wanted to vent for a bit. Hehe. Cheerio folks...

No comments: