Thursday, November 23, 2006

watch exhibition...

Just got back from a really good watch exhibition entitled "The Conquest of Time". It was organised by Sincere Watch Limited and only cost RM10 which was cheap considering all the masterpieces on display as well the free books given by each watchmaker. There were a total of 25 brands on display like Audemars Piguet, Patek Philippe, Jaegar-leCoultre and IWC. Think the cheapest there would be Tag Heuer.

I got to give props to Audemars Piguet as they had the best booth. They opened up all the mechanisms and gave the public a closer view of their creations. I would pay the entrance fee just for that booth really. Plus the President of the company was down as well. I only just found out that it is the first time Audemars Piguet is presenting the biggest collection of 2006 Millenary watches, including the much talked-about MC-12. Hit on the hyperlink to check out the watches they had on display. Really good stuff. No wonder the big guy was done. Hehe.

My favourite watch was also on display (pictured below) and guess how much it cost? About RM1 million odd. Hehe. I wonder when I would be able to easily plonk that much for a watch. Guess there is no harm in dreaming right. ;)

I would advise all those that are interested in watches to check this show out. I guarentee you wouldn't be dissappointed. Sigh. If only I could have walked away with one or 2 of them. LOL.

No comments: