Thursday, July 24, 2008

slow down...

My blogging has slowed down quite a bit. Not due to lack of content but more of being too caught up with work. I haven't even had time to read up on all my daily haunts. Lost touch with quite a few of em' and haven't had the time to do what I love to do, which is to chow down.

No time to try out new places or even go out to grab dinner. Everything is packed for me. Arrgggh. Getting fed up of fast food as well. Theres only so much burgers and pizza one can take ya know! :(

Hope things will slow down once we go live (tommorrow!) with the new project. Things are looking up and I foresee maybe another month of suffering before things are back to normal. Then again I've been told another project is coming in soon after. LOL.

Oh well. Guess its better than sitting idle right. I have after all been bitching about boredom for the last couple of years. ;)

No comments: