Thursday, February 08, 2007

heroes...

Am sure most of you have already seen the first episode of Heroes on Star World. Some of you (like me) might be as up-to-date with US (episode 14). When I first saw the series, it immediately reminded me of when X-Files came out back in 1993. The same excitement and curiousity to keep following and counting the days for the next episode to come out. Although I gotta admit this is much better as the series follows along with each episode. Plus with the advancement of technology it comes out more realistic and dramatic.

It got me thinking. What powers would you choose if you were given the choice? Mind reading, invisibility, physical strength, flight and god knows how many others out there. Yes yes I know its all fantasy but indulge me for a minute will ya. After giving it some thought, I would most probably choose teleportation. Now only one person really knows why ;) but for the rest of you, just imagine having the capability to be wherever and whenever you want with a blink of an eye. Now wouldn't that be something cool. Although rather illegal cos you can get into anywhere without paying for it. Hehe. All the free movies and concerts or even robbing banks. LOL. But then again most powers aren't really socially friendly. Theres always something you can do with it thats illegal. So screw that.

Anyhoo. Didn't know what to post so just thought of this. Will give up now and get back to work. Cheerio...

No comments: