Wednesday, February 28, 2007

meme time...

Ahh its been awhile but got tagged by $1 for another meme. Hehe. Memes are good blog fillers doncha' think. =)

Here goes...

3 things that scare me:

Cancer
Failure
My emotions

3 people who make me laugh:

Maria
Myself
Dave Chappelle

3 things I love:

Sunshine
Taking walks
Driving

3 things I hate:

Hypocrites
Ignorance
Allergies

3 things I don't understand:

Calculus
Myself
Golf

3 things on my desk:

Dell Inspiron 510m Laptop
The Far Side Daily 2007 Calender
A picture of Crush the Turtle from Finding Nemo

3 things I'm doing right now:

Reading blogs
Chatting with Sunshine on YM
Looking through some USD tickets

3 things I want to do before I die:

Bungee jump
Drive a BMW M3 or M5
See the world

3 things I can do:

Cook (to an extent)
Bitch and whine
Go to the movies alone

3 things you should listen to:

Laughter
Waves by the beach
Criticism

3 things you should never listen to:

Sales people
Marketing gimmicks
Politicians

3 things I'd like to learn:

Diving
To cook like Jamie Oliver
Play a musical instrument

3 favorite foods:

Pasta
Cheesecake
Sambal sotong

3 beverages I drink regularly:

Neslo Ice
Tiger Beer
Chinese tea

3 TV shows/Books I watched/read as a kid:

Transformers, The A Team and Mask
Hardy Boys, Enid Blyton and Sherlock Holmes

3 people I have to tag:

Poopie
Hybernating Bear
X

No comments: