Friday, February 09, 2007

music to my ears...

Music has got to be the best art form known to man. Well for me at least. It has been a moving part of my life and will be am sure till I finally knock off. Makes me smile, cry, laugh, reminisce and all sorts of other feelings. Its the best companion. Being in the shitty mood that I am in now, I had no other avenues to turn to except for music.

Below are what, at the moment, soothes my heart and mind.

1. Rise and Fall - Craig David ft. Sting
2. Heard Em' Say - Kanye West ft. Adam Levine
3. I Try - Macy Gray
4. Changes - 2Pac
5. Work It Out - Jurassic Five ft. Dave Matthews
6. New Day - Indus Creed
7. Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
8. The Light - Common

Nothing like a drive or walk with music at hand. Really does wonders. Albeit sometimes only for a short while but then again when you are feeling crappy, a moment of bliss is a blessing isn't it. ;)

Alrighty then, back to my music...

No comments: