Wednesday, May 23, 2007

random ramblings...

I don't have a main topic to post so I'll just wing it with some random shieet.

  • One Cherry shrimp died. Saw it lying still to the side and wriggling its legs. Barely 30 mins later and it was gone. =(
  • Champions League final in about 3 hours time. Liverpool vs AC Milan. Lots of ppl are supporting Liverpool for the sake of the English game. I hate Liverpool too much to support them for anything. Even if it meant to save the damn Queen. LOL. Can't wait to see the Rossoneris whoop some Reds ass.
  • Had some good nasi lemak kukus for lunch at Restoran Subang Ria today. On the side some lovely chicken rendang and chilli fried paru (cow lung). Oh not forgetting 3 cups of lovely Nescafe ice to go with it. Somehow this is the only joint I can visit over and over again and not get fedup. Could be the company as well. =)
  • Listened to Nelly's Country Grammar in the car earlier. Been a long time since I popped that CD in. Brought back some memories of life in US, especially since I studied in Missouri. Hehe.
  • Thinking of doing something for my car. Sadly don't know what and to top it off don't wanna spend the money to do it! Such a dilemma I tell ya. LOL. Maybe a bodykit? New rims? Wish I had the moolah to repaint it. Fedup of seeing so many Ozzy Orange Myvis around. Would be nice if I could repaint it some shade of blue.
  • Haven't been drinking in awhile now. Feels kinda good. Plus helps me save lotsa money. Been eating a lot though which is scaring me especially when I've put on 2 kgs since Chiang Mai trip. Damn rice for lunch and dinner throughout that holiday. Arrggghhh.

Okay think thats enuff for today. Times up to head home as well. Gd'nite folks!

No comments: