Tuesday, April 15, 2008

new rig...

After 5 years of serving me well I have decided to upgrade my desktop. Been spending the last 2 weeks researching on what to get and on Saturday got everything from Digital Mall. Roughly midday yesterday I manage to get it up and running without any issues. Phew.

Below are the specifications for those that are interested. Some pictures as well. Hehe. ;)

Intel Pentium Dual Core - E2200 - 2.2Ghz
Asus P5KPL w/ Intel G31 Chipset Motherboard
2 x 1GB Kingston DDR2 667 ValueRAM
250GB Western Digital Caviar SATA
Hard Drive
Lite-On 20x12x20 SATA DVD RW
Lite-On CDRW - reused from previous rig
Asus EAH3650 Top Graphic Card
Powerlogic Modena Casing
Edifier M2300 2.1 Speakers


Notice the red lining of the casing, I chose that for the Red Devil in me! Now am enjoying S.T.A.L.K.E.R, DiRT and Test Drive Unlimited. Been awhile since I played any PC games as my older rig was too damn slow. Damn missed out on quite a bit. :D

No comments: