Saturday, April 16, 2005

canadian 2 for 1...

Can you imagine getting 2 pizzas for the price of 1?! Well I stumbled upon a new joint in TTDI which offers exactly that but only for delivery or take out. No worries there since I rather enjoy pizza at home in front of the telly. Got myself 2 regular (10") pizzas (2nd one being free of course). They were the Tandoori and the Canadian Special. Some pretty good shit I must add. The dough was just nice and the toppings fresh. Much better than Dominos and on par if not better than Pizza Hut. And it only cost me RM23.90! Can't beat that anywhere.

The place is called Canadian 2 for 1 Pizza and I just found out they even have a website. Seems like it has nothing to do with Canada at all. All their joints are in either Singapore (HQ) or Indonesia. I guess soon enuff there will be stores all over Malaysia. The offer is pretty hard to beat and I'm sure Malaysians would jump at it. They just gotta market it better. If any of you are around that area, why not give it a try. I doubt you will regret it.

I think I'll go take a nap now. Can't really do much with such a full tummy if you know what I mean. G'day folks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bunnieeeeeeeeeeeeee...i heard from audra that you're thinking of coming to visit me? really???? *crosses fingers*