Monday, April 18, 2005

suck at bowlin'...

Sigh, I really suck at bowling. Played 3 games earlier and only managed to average 78. Did not even touch 100! Aargghh. Damn thumb hurts as well. I still do not know what ball I should use. I was told to use around 16 but I could only manage 13 the most. Anything above and its too freaking heavy to bowl. Thankfully I managed to hit some strikes in all 3 games. So it wasn't all that bad. I also didn't end up bottom in the ranks as there were worse off players than myself. Maybe if I play more often I'll get the hang of it. I remember I could score around 100s some time back, which is like 6 years ago. Ahh screw it. Doubt I'll go bowling again unless as a social event with some mates. All of us can't really play as well so it ain't all that bad.

1 comment:

Namzar said...

I recalled some lucky arse scored way above 100 twice hmmm.. I wonder who