Thursday, December 08, 2005

yokes...

Priorities

An elderly lady was standing at the railing of the cruise ship holding her
hat tight so that it would not blow away in the wind.
A gentleman approached her and said, "Pardon me, madam. I do not intend to
be forward but did you know that your dress is blowing up in this high
wind?"
"Yes, I know," said the lady. "I need both my hands to hold onto this
hat."
"But madam, you must know that you are not wearing any underwear and
everything is exposed!" said the gentleman in earnest.
The woman looked down, then back up at the man and replied, "Sir, anything
you see down there is 85 years old. I just bought this hat yesterday!

Q&A

Q: What is the similarity between men and rats??
A: Both keep searching for new holes.

Q: What is the closest thing similar to a woman's period??
A: Your salary, it comes once a month lasts about 5- days and if it doesn't come means you are in big trouble.

Q: What's the difference between biology and socilogy??
A: When the baby looks like his dad or mom, then it is biology. When the baby looks like the neighbor, then it is sociology.

Q: What's the height of recycling??
A: Sending a sanitary napkin for dry cleaning

Q: Doctor: You look so weak & exhausted. Are you having 3 meals a day
as I have advised?
A: Lady: Doctor, I thought you had said 3 males a day

No comments: