Friday, May 19, 2006

inconsiderate bitches...

Arggghhhh some people just pisses me off! Today during Da Vinci Code (which is a great movie I must add), I was seated next to this lady who had a runny nose, sore throat and a terrible cough. Now who the fuck goes to the movies sick as a dog. Its so freaking inconsiderate. Throughout the movie (2.5 hours I must add) she was coughing and sneezing away. Not even bothered about those surrounding her or the others in the cinema. I'm not really bothered about the noise she makes but the damn contamination. If you are so sick, stay the fuck home and get better. Not take MC and go catch a movie. Arrggghhh. Wish I could just bitch slap that lady.

Think I'll hit the sack now since we have an early morning tommorrow. Wish us luck folks!

No comments: