Saturday, May 27, 2006

new toy...

Yay, just got myself a new gadget. A brand new 'flashed' Ice Blue Nintendo DS Lite. I know I know, I just sold off my Sony PSP. Well after careful consideration I realised this is the right portable thingy for me. I hope this time it lasts as well. One of the most important factors is that most of the games can be downloaded for free. Hehe. If you get my drift. At this moment I have about 400 odd games given with the system. So you can imagine the excitement. Doubt I'll ever need to spend money on this baby anymore except for may more memory cards. LOL.

So far I've played about 5 games and am happy with my selection. Don't think I plan to sell it anytime soon. Hehe. Hope never actually. As long as there is a download available I should be a happy camper. Anyways time to get back to my games. Toodles.

No comments: