Tuesday, May 30, 2006

new babe in the house...

I've been bugging my old man for years now to change his car. He currently drives a 1997 Peugeot 406 with about 70 odd thousand KMs on it. It was a babe when it came out but as years went by and with all the new cars coming out every other month, it was only obvious for our attention to divert. As he was retired and also does not use the car much, he didn't really want to waste money. I'm not sure how but I guess all the bugging must have worked because he just made a booking for the 2006 Honda Civic 2.0 Sport.

Woo hoo. It'll be ready in maximum 6 months time but expected to be much sooner. We decided on the Pearl Red Habanero (pictured above) which surprisingly is the least liked color. Good in the sense the car will come delivered faster plus there won't be many around. Hehe. Although thats what I thought with my car but before I knew it, the color became the most popular. Sigh. Guess people are reluctant till its seen on the roads.

Now I'm all excited and its not even mine. Can't wait to get the new babe in the house. Think I might just give my old man my car. Its smaller after all and better for him to handle. LOL. Alright I better get back to work. Toodles folks!

No comments: