Tuesday, September 23, 2008

tank updates...

Wow its been almost 6 months since I last blogged about my fish tank. Sadly though its been a rough time for the tank. Due to work I have been too busy to clean up the tank on a regular basis. On top of that I also miss feeding the fishies in a timely manner. The recent house renovation didn't help either with all the dust and moving around.

In the last 3 months or so I have lost most of my fishes. Just before today I only had 3 Cherry Barbs, 2 Amber Tetras and around 7 odd shrimps left. :(

I finally got off my ass and cleaned up the tank. As you can see the plants are still live and well but the tanks is rather empty. Not sure if you can notice but I decided to get slightly bigger fish as the would be hardier. So I invested in 5 guppies, 3 males and 2 females.

I hope I'll be able to maintain the tank better this time around. Kinda sad to lose all those fishes and shrimps. Lets see how it goes. ;)

No comments: