Monday, January 09, 2006

resolutions...

*Yaaawn* Another boring day at work. Sigh. I'm feeling a need for change. Sadly the job market isn't that inviting. Guess I will have to stay put for a bit and bite my tongue. Anyhoo I thought why not jump on the bandwagon and do my 2006 resolutions. Not like I would fulfill them but I guess no harm in at least thinking about it. So here goes...

1. Lose weight (this is more like my life's resolution, not just for 2006)
2. Look for a new job (or scope at least)
3. Find a girlfriend
4. Travel overseas (thinking about New Zealand, Bali or maybe Australia)
5. Buy a house (somewhere around SS18 or 19)
6. Slow down on my drinking (mom would like me to stop but lets be more realistic)

None of them in any particular order. I am sure I have more but I can't seem to think of any right now. Alrighty time to shoot off for dinner. Adios.

No comments: