Monday, July 03, 2006

go shorty, its my birthday...

My 27th birthday is today and a few mates of mine got together on Saturday to have a lil' celebration. We started out with dinner at Chilis in KLCC. Just a small gathering, about 6 of us. Food was the usual. My favourite Fajitas. Yummy. The surprise of the day was a Almond Brittle cheesecake baked by my lovely colleagues. Their first effort in baking and it was SERIOUSLY GOOD. Super duper rich and tasty. It cost them RM138!! Can you imagine? Thats like 2 Secret Recipe cakes la. Found out it was because they used really good ingredients. I'm touched and really grateful. Best part of the cake was the top. Its actually one whole bar of melted Lindt swiss chocolate. Ooooh. So orgasmic I tell ya. =)

After the scrumptious dinner, we adjourned to Bar Savannah located along Heritage Row in KL. There we met up with another group of fellas. Got a nice couch facing a plasma screen. Y'all should know why that is. Portugal was playing England. World Cup quaterfinals. Can't miss that can we. Bless us all cos Portugal won! Woo Hoo. Screw England! Muahahahaha. It was a pretty decent game. Well at least the environment and excitement made it great. Once the game ended, all hell broke lose. Two bottles of Chivas were emptied by then. Someone bought me 2 flaming lamborghinis after that. And then another bottle of Chivas was opened, and finished. I barely remember anything since then. I knew one part which I ranted below. I knew I vomited out of my mates car. Three times! LOL. Poor fella. He spent about 30 minutes outside my house washing up. Thankfully I was sober enuff to open the windows and project it outside. Hehe. Sorry dude. Really feel bad about it. =(

All in all it was a pretty fulfilling night. Good food and drinks and great fun with my mates. Its been awhile. Especially getting drunk. Haven't done that in a loooooooong time. I'm not saying I should but its ok to release once in awhile. Isn't it not? Hehe...

No comments: