Sunday, July 02, 2006

shall we dance...

Last night I was chilling with some mates of mine at Bar Savannah watching the England vs. Portugal game as well as having an early birthday celebration of sorts. After many pecks of Chivas, my mate decided to chat up this 2 ladies nearby to dance with me. Now the only main reason he did that was because I don't dance. Yes it has to do with me not knowing how to dance but its also because I couldn't give 2 hoots about it and never found any interest after years and years of persuasion by girlfriends and mates. Anyhoo these gals come up and coherse me into dancing with em. Its supposed to be my luck it seems to have 2 girls wanting to dance with me. By then I was wasted and coudn't care much and decided to join them. As expected I was dancing like an ass and one of the gals was telling me I should learn how to dance and so on. But you know what ticked me off the most. She said to get a gal I should be able to dance. Bitch please?!

What the fuck has dancing got to do with getting a date? I've had a handful of girlfriends and I don't recall them being bothered about me not dancing. Yes they did try to coherse me into dancing, which fails all the time, but it didn't stop us from having a relationship. Jeeez. What has dancing got to do with anything? Except for maybe some short term fun during the weekends. There is many other ways to loosen up ya know. Anyways I just wanted to share my rant. Better hit the showers now. Cheers folks.

No comments: