Wednesday, March 16, 2005

back to work...

Yaaawn. What a day it has been? Had a couple of meetings which were pretty okie. Shitload of emails to respond to. Crap to update which is eating up my time. Reporting to do which is not fun. Getting a headache just looking at it. Sigh. Wish I was still on holiday even if it was just bumming at home. Hope tommorrow I'll be able to get back to the jist of things. Still in the laze about, just wanna sleep and eat mood. I even had moments when I was brain dead whereby everything seemed new to me. Luckily I snapped out of it and know what I'm doing now. Phew. Wouldn't want to be sounding like a fool to the bosses now do we. Now its time to head back home, have some roast pork and a can of Jolly Shandy before hitting the sack. Toodles folks!

No comments: