Sunday, March 13, 2005

string of arseluck...

Sigh. Why is it everytime I go on a holiday that shit is bound to happen. I just got back from my long break and without fail some arseluck kicked in along the way. Three quarters of the way to Penang, Betty's extractor lost the connecting bolts and I was forced to drive her sounding like a motorboat all the way into the city looking for an exhaust shop. Praaaaaaaaaaat! Thankfully it was something small and happened near civilisation. If not I would be farting all the along the highway wasting petrol and going deaf. Then everything was fine until we were coming down Cameron Highlands. I was being nice by letting this Wira overtake me and I hit a protuding curb. Screwed the left driver side of Betty's rims. Now its all scratched up. After that, while heading back home, a truck's rethreads came off and was flung up by this car on the fast lane. I was about 2 cars behind him and the damn rethread landed smack bang in front of Betty. Couldn't avoid it and had to hit and run over it. Stopped not far from the incident and checked the damage out. Scarred my bumper slightly, smashed my license plate to smithereens and tore my foglights up. Sigh. Thankfully I'm back now and I hope no more shit is to happen. Still have 3 more days before I have to get back to work. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Namzar said...

man oh man maybe you were destined to be desk bound - get ur arse back to werk before u become the death of Betty... Betty r u ok r u ok betty?