Tuesday, March 29, 2005

slow slow day...

Sigh. It has been a very sloooow Monday. UK is having their bank holiday for Easter and due to that not many calls have come in. It has already been 8 hours and only 12 calls. Usually on a Monday we would be about 300 by now. I guess I shouldn't complain because it could have been a total opposite whereby we get 400 plus calls with have the team around. But the boredom is killing me! Can't do much because its the office. Can't just get up and leave because its a full working day for us. All we can do is watch the clock go by and pray for a call. Its funny because on normal days we wish for this but when it comes by, we wish for a normal day instead. Sigh. I guess I just gotta wait till the clock strikes 1am. Then its home sweet home for some good nappy time. *Yaaaaaaaaaaawn*

No comments: