Wednesday, April 19, 2006

my baby got pimped...

Ssup peeps?! As mentioned in a previous post, I got my baby pimped with an audio system recently. The whole setup really blew a hole in my wallet but considering how important music is when I drive, its money well spent. I'm really satisfied with my choices and the overall installation. Due to it still being new I'm still afraid to blast it too much but once I confirm a few things with the installer, I'll let her rip. Plus its still new so gotta let it run it first. Below are some pics of the work. With this I must say that my baby is starting to build her character. Think its time to come up with a name. Any suggestions?

alpine cd player...

front 6.5" components...

4 channel amp and 10" woofer...

overall setup from inside...

No comments: