Friday, August 17, 2007

new toy...

Tommorrow am gonna get my new camera since I have some time to spare. Been without a digicam for about 3 weeks now. I know it ain't long but somehow when I don't have one, I seem to NEED it. I bet when I DO get it, I won't have much use for it. LOL. Anyways am going to get it at Mid Valley since I always get good deals at a particular shop on the 2nd floor (or is it 1st), Key Color. Bought my last digicam and my dad's latest there. Hope to walk away with a good deal if not at least a fair one.

After months of research am deciding on the Canon A570IS. I know its no DSLR but its as close as I can get without forking out more than RM1k. Its the best choice for the price I must add. Plus points include manual mode, high ISO, aperture & shutter priority modes and not forgetting the biggest draw (for me at least) which is image stabiliser. Theres also the Face Detection technology which I ain't too hyped about but a plus point nevertheless.

Now I can't wait to get my hands on it. Hehe. ALWAYS get excited with a new toy! ;)

1 comment:

aliceyuka said...

I bought one for my friend and for my mom too!! : ) Good choice!