Wednesday, August 31, 2005

false alarms...

Arrgghhh its so freaking annoying!! Can you imagine sitting down in the dark watching some telly when suddenly your house alarm system kicks in? Bearing in mind the siren is just near the TV Room. Damn if I was older I wouldn't be surprised if I got a heart attack from it. This has been going on for the past few weeks and there is no way in getting used to it. I trip every single time. Scares the hell out of me. Plus with all the shit that is happening around the country with theft, rape and murder. Doesn't really help in the 'scaring the shit outta me' department. All this because there is some rodent running around on the roof. Triggering the motion detectors up there. Damn it! Gotta get some rat poison and leave it up there. Kill them rascals. DIE!!

No comments: