Monday, August 15, 2005

rain rain...

Finally!! After 2 looong, dry and smoky weeks, we got hit with a heavy shower. Guess the rain dance I did last night worked. The rain lasted for a good 2 hours plus. Sadly some places got hit by flash floods but overall it did us good. Helped clean up the crappy air we've been tolerating. The air smells damn good now. Plus is soo nice and cool outside. I slept through the whole rainstorm. Since there was lightning, I couldn't have the telly or PC on. So I to take full advantage of the cool weather and sleep. By the time I woke up it was over. Birds were chirping happily and I could hear kids playing outside. The haze made everyone stay indoors and the animals were rather quiet. Now everything is back to normal. I hope this weather keeps up. I better go outside now and appreciate the fresh clean air. Till next time. G'nite.

No comments: