Tuesday, August 23, 2005

readership survey...

Just like most bloggers, I'm curious on how many people actually read my blog. I know a few would stumble upon it via other blogs or through Blogspot itself but are there any regular readers. In my mind I can think of maybe 3 people tops. Just for the sake of satisfying my curiousity, to those that read my blog regularly, please leave a comment on this post. You can either sign it off anonymously or by your nicknames or whatever. Lets really see how sad my readership is.

4 comments:

aliceyuka said...

bubu, try sitemeter.com, it keeps track of the traffic :)

Mojam said...

i read it

Anonymous said...

hmmm you've asked this before hor? eh, so u coming to melbourne or not? please say yes!

Anonymous said...

read your blog, i still do.. :)

thanks to mel's blog too, coz your blog is linked to hers.