Thursday, October 11, 2007

afternoon @ batu caves, kl...

Took my unc and aunty around today. Went to have some good lunch at Yut Kee, Jalan Dang Wangi, KL then headed to Batu Caves, KL for a stroll. Think the last time I went there was about 2 years ago for my cousin's wedding. Last time I climbed up the stairs was almost 12 plus years ago! A shame I know being an Indian. :(

Anyhoo it was a great hiking up the 272 steps. Boy did I feel my muscles burn. I needed to stop every 80 or so. Hehe. Not playing futsal often has really made me weak. Sigh. It felt great reaching the top. Felt like Stallone in Rocky. LOL. Thank god the weather was good today. Breezy with light sun. Think if it was hotter I would have just given up half way. Too hot to bother.

Below are some pictures I took. Enjoy.


Tommorrow am going for some Banana Leaf lunch at Nirwana Maju and then to KL Tower and KLCC. Hope to take more pictures then. Gd'nite folks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures... I been there once but didn't try the steps, 272? wow... too much for me... haha. :)